- Current Prices:$210,000 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,370 to 3,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creekside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside are about $145,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.