- Current Prices:$889,000
- Closed Prices:$776,000 to $899,900
- Median Sale Price:$842,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$345
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $369/mo,$0 to $64
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,910 to 3,113Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Creekside are about $515,000 – $875,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 3-car garage, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.