- Current Prices:$299,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $308,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$230 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,075 to 1,571Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Creekside Community is largely a condo community. The homes in Creekside Community represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Community are about $70,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.