- Current Prices:$269,000 to $599,950
- Closed Prices:$249,900 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$272,$40 to $87/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,520 to 4,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
Creekside Crossing is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Crossing are about $215,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.