- Current Prices:$198,800
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $199,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,449 to 1,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Creekside is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside are about $170,000 – $485,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.