- Current Prices:$825,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$678,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$349
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,289 to 3,595Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creekside Estates represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Estates are about $420,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.