- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$74.5/mo,$264 to $298,$74 to $75/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,193 to 3,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creekside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside are about $125,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.