- Current Prices:$499,999
- Closed Prices:$153,100 to $459,000
- Median Sale Price:$368,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $274/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 3,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Creekside offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $25. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,129 to as high as $10,395 in this community. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.