- Current Prices:$254,960 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $318,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$900,$75 to $100/mo,$75 to $225/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,895 to 3,908Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Creekside Oaks are about $155,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.