- Current Prices:$265,900 to $292,900
- Closed Prices:$227,064 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,870 to 3,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
If you're in the market for a new home, Creekside of Remington has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,542 to as high as $10,143. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.