- Current Prices:$89,500 to $505,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $351,$72 to $304.39/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:340 to 2,073Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Creekside features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Creekside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside are about $125,000 – $470,000 and sit on 23.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, 2-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.