- Current Prices:$660,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $217/mo,$0 to $2800,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,976 to 5,522Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Creekside Park - Liberty Branch is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Park - Liberty Branch are about $300,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.