- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $137/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,401 to 1,917Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creekside Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Park are $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.