- Current Prices:$385,000 to $633,000
- Closed Prices:$551,245 to $860,000
- Median Sale Price:$705,622
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1380,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,184 to 13,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
Creekside Park offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $23 to $4,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,603 to as high as $75,072. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $23 to $4,500. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,814 to $10,081.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.