- Current Prices:$245,000 to $4,950,000
- Closed Prices:$1,700 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$473,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100,$0 to $4350,$0 to $217/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,636 to 11,901Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Park are about $290,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.