- Current Prices:$250,000 to $3,800,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$443,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $4150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,184 to 13,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Creekside Park. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $23 to $4,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,603 to as high as $79,816. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $23 to $4,500. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,493 to $10,081.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.