- Current Prices:$245,000 to $4,999,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $3,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $217/mo,$0 to $4350,$0 to $4150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,184 to 13,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Park are about $290,000 – $4,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.