- Current Prices:$249,900 to $3,475,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $217/mo,$0 to $4350,$0 to $4150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,184 to 13,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Creekside Park is a neighborhood in The Woodlands, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2007 and 2018. Homes in Creekside Park are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Creekside Park typically have three spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.