- Current Prices:$1,700,000
- Closed Prices:$1,850 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$310
- Association Fee Ranges:$475 to $575
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,791 to 5,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Creekside Place are about $155,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.