- Current Prices:$220,500 to $245,500
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $237,125
- Median Sale Price:$219,050
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$1095/quarter,$365/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,247 to 2,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
The Creekside Preserve community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $365, master fees ranging from $89 to $365. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $333 to as high as $3,099 in this community. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.