- Current Prices:$219,900 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$1095/quarter,$365/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,247 to 2,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Creekside Preserve are $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.