- Current Prices:$254,960 to $349,500
- Closed Prices:$233,000 to $344,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $225/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,610 to 4,245Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Preserve are about $220,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.