- Current Prices:$195,000 to $218,000
- Closed Prices:$178,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$62/mo,$186 to $225/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,349 to 4,147Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside are about $150,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.