- Current Prices:$214,900 to $248,990
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $283,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,837
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$744,$0 to $225,$62 to $67/mo,$186 to $189/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,349 to 4,147Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community of Creekside features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $62 to $744, master fees around $67. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,244 to as high as $3,377.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.