- Current Prices:$230,000 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$231,000 to $291,900
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$400
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,583 to 2,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Creekside Ridge are $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.