- Current Prices:$845,000 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$780,000 to $870,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$605
- Association Fee Ranges:$243/mo,$243 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,270 to 1,432Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Creekside Station is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. Homes in Creekside Station are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and street, and homes in Creekside Station typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.