- Current Prices:$1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$968,777 to $1,506,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$593
- Association Fee Ranges:$275/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,167 to 2,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creekside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside are about $200,000 – $1,090,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, rv/boat parking, int access from garage, side yard access, none, garage parking, drive through parking, enclosed garage, parking spaces, space per unit - 2, parking area, carport - 1, carport - 2 or more, attached, converted garage, covered parking and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.