- Current Prices:$189,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$147,500 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$154,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $62/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 1,732Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The homes in Creekside Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Village are about $95,000 – $150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.