- Current Prices:$214,950 to $236,000
- Closed Prices:$219,900 to $236,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,496 to 1,848Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Creekside Village is a neighborhood in Mechanicsville, Virginia. Homes in Creekside Village are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and assigned, and homes in Creekside Village typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.