- Current Prices:$609,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $876,000
- Median Sale Price:$652,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$135 to $185/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Creekside Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Village are about $440,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.