- Current Prices:$272,400 to $514,900
- Closed Prices:$182,400 to $494,900
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$93 to $155/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 2,682Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Creekside Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Creekside Village are about $210,000 – $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.