- Current Prices:$349,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$281,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $145/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,881 to 5,114Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Crenshaw Hall Plantation are about $275,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.