- Current Prices:$600,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000 to $559,000
- Median Sale Price:$524,288
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$195,$173 to $195/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,544 to 2,186Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Crescent Court are $505,000 and sit on 8.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.