- Current Prices:$144,999 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $25,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:678 to 4,968Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
Crescent Heights is a neighborhood in St Petersburg, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow and florida style. The community was originally developed around 1938, but new homes were built as recently as 2017. Homes in Crescent Heights are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Crescent Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.