- Current Prices:$740,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $274/mo,$0 to $20,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,004 to 5,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Crescent Lake is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crescent Lake are about $85,000 – $890,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.