- Current Prices:$175,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $236,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $145,$145 to $450,$124 to $170/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,430 to 2,590Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Crescent Park Village is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Crescent Park Village are about $110,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.