- Current Prices:$124,900 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$83,000 to $979,500
- Median Sale Price:$471,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$820 to $830/quarter,$25 to $450,$70 to $439/mo,$0 to $35
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:740 to 7,385Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Cress Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cress Creek are about $85,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.