- Current Prices:$300,000 to $1,490,000
- Closed Prices:$388,900 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$610,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$283
- Association Fee Ranges:$343/mo,$500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 5,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crest Mountain features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Crest Mountain are about $650,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.