- Current Prices:$898,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $2,930,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,258,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$426
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$85 to $520/mo,$190 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,149 to 5,361Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Crestmont is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crestmont are about $255,000 – $1,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.