- Current Prices:$145,600 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$150 to $175/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 2,536Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Crestview Hills are about $105,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.