- Current Prices:$295,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$229,900 to $359,900
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$335,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 2,563Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crestwood Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crestwood Heights are about $95,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.