- Current Prices:$1,285,000
- Closed Prices:$855,000 to $1,049,000
- Median Sale Price:$949,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$538
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,268 to 2,392Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crestwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crestwood are about $210,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, garage, rv/boat parking, garage parking, none, off street parking, space per unit - 2, enclosed garage, workshop in garage, other, guest parking, converted garage, detached garage, parking spaces, drive through parking and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.