- Current Prices:$440,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $646,500
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$13 to $23,$15.25 to $19.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,342 to 2,527Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crimson Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crimson Ridge are about $230,000 – $485,000 and sit on 6984.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.