- Current Prices:$300,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $479,650
- Median Sale Price:$324,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$35/mo,$209 to $209.25/quarter,$0,$418 to $500,$205 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,515 to 4,974Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Crismark are about $230,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.