- Current Prices:$259,900 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$230,500 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$316,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$209 to $209.25/quarter,$0,$418 to $500,$205 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,740 to 4,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Crismark are about $230,000 – $485,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.