- Current Prices:$255,000
- Closed Prices:$179,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:967 to 1,429Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Crismon Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crismon Cove are about $130,000 – $165,000 and sit on 4487-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.