- Current Prices:$895,000 to $999,999
- Closed Prices:$550,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$398
- Association Fee Ranges:$1134 to $1459/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 2,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Criterion Condominiums are about $550,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space, deeded parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.