- Current Prices:$574,900
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$522,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$294
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:1,954 to 1,956Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crittenden Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crittenden Place are about $135,000 – $340,000 and sit on 7275.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.