- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$226 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:724 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Cromwell East Condominiums is a residential building in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was constructed in 1966. Homes in Cromwell East Condominiums are 800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.