- Current Prices:$209,000 to $262,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $249,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$227 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:724 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Cromwell East are about $150,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, lot, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.