- Current Prices:$105,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $268,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $218,$0 to $225,$0 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:673 to 99,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Cromwell Fountain is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cromwell Fountain are about $110,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.