- Current Prices:$219,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$212,000 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $238/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,613 to 1,795Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Cromwell Ridge are $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.