- Current Prices:$99,900 to $554,900
- Closed Prices:$98,000 to $552,500
- Median Sale Price:$171,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$486 to $1851/quarter,$0 to $1537,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:778 to 6,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Cross Creek Country Club is a neighborhood in Fort Myers, Florida. Homes in Cross Creek Country Club are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cross Creek Country Club typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.