- Current Prices:$699,999
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$454
- Association Fee Ranges:$202,$201 to $210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 1,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Cross Creek is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Cross Creek are about $375,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, guest parking, none and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.