- Current Prices:$280,000 to $405,690
- Closed Prices:$259,990 to $432,860
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$700,$175 to $275/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,524 to 3,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crosscreek are about $260,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.