- Current Prices:$297,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$336,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$134/mo,$250 to $341/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,893 to 4,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crossing Creek Village are about $240,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.