- Current Prices:$300,000 to $404,900
- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$341,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$134/mo,$250 to $341.31/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,893 to 4,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crossing Creek Village are about $240,000 – $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.