- Current Prices:$264,900
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$200,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,355 to 2,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crossings At Tryon features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Crossings At Tryon are about $190,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.